Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Axiom Design System

Vote:

Epi/Optimizely mentioned the Axiom Design System a number of times in the latest partner webinars.

After doing some searching I can not find any evidence of this as a concept beyond a Github account. Does anyone have more information about what it is? 

Feb 22, 2021 22:27
Vote:

I am not sure about Axiom Design ( this is my first time hearing about it, but admittedly ux/ui is not my focus), but the guidelines are here https://ux.episerver.com/. Note that this is going to be changed wirh the rebranding

Feb 23, 2021 6:34
Vote:

Axiom is the design system that has been used for a few years at Optimizely. In the near future, it will be the design system the combined companies will unify on. The public GitHub account for OUI (Optimizely UI) is one part of Axiom, the component library, and the system guidelines are internal only. At some point soon the Episerver design system guidelines will be deprecated. 

Edited, Feb 23, 2021 16:09
Vote:

Thanks for the tips. They did lead me to the right place. The Optimizely UI Github does have a link to the full Optimizely UI kit hosted in the story board. This is the Axiom Design System. The ux.episerver.com is the current and likely soon to be obsolete design system. 

Thanks again!

Feb 23, 2021 18:29
Vote:

Yes, but to be clear, the Storybook instance associated with the OUI repo is considered a "workshop" where components are tested, explored, etc. and may not actually make it into the actual design system (or may contain deprecated components). At some point we should find a way to indicate this in the future.

Feb 23, 2021 20:19
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.