Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

can anyone help me in inserting recaptcha in x-form page

Vote:

I am trying to insert recapcha on x-form. followed the link "https://www.patrickvankleef.com/2014/12/22/episerver-xforms-recaptcha-mvc-implementation/".

But  Request.Form["g-recaptcha-response"] is always null. please suggest how to get  "g-recaptcha-response" values after submitting the form.

Feb 22, 2021 13:52
Vote:

Can you provide which version(s) of Episerver you're working on?

Only asking because XForms is now legacy functionality, and you should really use EPiServer.Forms if possible, as it already has ReCaptcha in the EPiServer.Forms.Samples package.

Feb 22, 2021 22:15
Vote:

We are using CMS 7.5.394.2. I have implemented recapcha in episerver forms. It is working fine. But the present pages in the website are created in xforms. So client wants to include recapcha in xforms. Is there any documentation or example available on this.

Feb 23, 2021 6:22
Vote:

Hi Chris,

I can see that episerver.forms  is compatible with CMS 9. As we can't migrate  to episerver 9 immedialtely, can you please suggest how to include recapcha in x-forms.

thank you in advance.

Regards

chaitanya talla

Mar 02, 2021 11:19
Chris Sharp - Mar 02, 2021 16:35
I can't, and I won't. It's been 6+ years since I've worked with XForms. It's a legacy feature now. Upgrading and migrating to Forms is better use of time.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.