Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

The Move to trash notification dialog is not showing where the content is linked to

Vote:

Hi!

I have a property in my page of type List<ContentReference> where i store referenses to pages that are connected to this pag.

When i am trying to move to trash one of the pages that exists in this list,  i get an empty notification model.While i should get a notififcation that this page i used.

Do anyone  know why ?

Thanks

Edited, Jun 24, 2021 8:56
Vote:

I think the OOTB functionallity for this that uses the SoftLinkRepository doesn't support custom IList types. https://gregwiechec.com/2017/07/generic-propertysoftlinkindexer-for-listproperty/ explains how to create your own version of the PropertySoftLinkIndexer so this works as expected.

Edited, Jun 24, 2021 9:15
bushra - Jun 24, 2021 9:21
Thank you so much Scott
bushra - Jun 28, 2021 7:37
I have updated my question , the list is of type ContentReference and as i read in the post u gave me so there is a build in PropertySoftLinkIndexer for ContentReference so why this is not working?
Scott Reed - Jun 28, 2021 7:39
As I mentioned the OOTB one is old and limited, I don't think it works on property list types so you have to implement your own
bushra - Jun 28, 2021 7:40
Aha Ok thank you for your fast reply :)
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.