Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Page view reporting

Vote:

Is there any reporting specifically for page views that includes the username?

We are trying to get some detailed usage reporting for customer organisations and contacts, but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to get this data.

I assume that if IDIO can make content recommendations, then somewhere the individual page views are being tracked.

Longer term, we want to be able to output this data to a data lake, and join it with other user data for analysis.

Any pointers on where i might find what i'm looking for?

Thanks

May 27, 2022 7:32
Vote:

Hi,

It sounds like what you're describing is the Optimizely Data Platform (ODP - formerly known as Zaius). That allows you to collect data on your customers and how they are interacting with your site (and other channels). You can attach Identifiers to users to allow you to track behaviour across channels then build reports and segment the data by which ever attributes are appropriate. I believe there's also a mechanism to export the data into Snowflake. You can also perform bulk exports to S3 or query the data using GraphQL.

As I recall, Content Intelligence (Idio) tracking also allows you to attach identifiers to users which will allow you to view information on that user's activities and topics they're interested in but I suspect wouldn't give the reports you're after in this instance.

Edited, May 27, 2022 9:10
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.