Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

B2B Scenario (connect user to company)

Vote:

Hi,

We are working on a B2B scenario where we need to connect the personal user account to a specific company.

This is to easy maintain campaigns and price agreements on a company level instead of user level.

Have anyone done this? We hope that we can configure the system the way we want instead of re-program it...

Thankful for both answers and input on the subject!

/Andreas

Feb 15, 2011 10:29
Vote:

Hi Andreas,

Yes it is possible to add customers to companies and create marketing campaigns for those companies.
To add accounts to companies, go to the account section and edit the profile of a user to be pasrt of a company.
In the account section you can also create new companies.
In the marketing section you can then create segments that are used for marketing campaigns. A segment can consist out of single users, but also companies (or you can even set up rules, for instance a rule stating how the e-mail address of the current user should look like, that are used to dictate the users for whom a certain campaign should be applied)

Mar 13, 2011 20:22
Vote:

Hi Andre,

I will try the setup you suggest. I have already tried the "rule engine" where a certain pattern of a e-mail should go to a organisation. But without success. Maybe that part is a user error...

The pricing for a certain organisation/company was tricky, and therefore I raised the question here.

Thanks!

/Andreas

Mar 21, 2011 14:14
Vote:

Hi Andreas,

The pricing for a certain customer or customergroup can be set in the saleprice section of a product.
This price will then be used instead of the default price. This price will also be used within the promotion system, so if needed, the prices per product per customer can be imported from a backoffice and still be used in the promotion system to calculte the discount with.

In the saleprice you can't however set a price for an organization, only for Everyone/Customer/Customer group

--Andre

Apr 28, 2011 20:12
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.