Found it tblBigTable, String01 for StoreName EPiServer.Business.Commerce.CommerceSettings. Updated this manually and worked fine :-)
Surprised that this wasn't an ordinay setting in a config file?
This is a setting under the Commerce-->Settings. You should be able to set it there and not bother with updating the value directly in the database.
What a cooincidence - just a few hours before your post I got tired of seeing an error page when clicking on Settings (missing masterpage). Fixed this and saw the easy way to change settings.
Thanks for you help!
I have moved our production site to a test enviroment. Database was setup by restoring production dbs. CMS part of site works fine. My problem is, that I cannot get the link to commerce manager right, the iframe loaded in the login page (and also the login request), goes to our production site. Checking the EPiServer.Business.Commerce.UI.Admin.SitePlugin.CommerceManager which generates the commerce manager url, it seems like this setting is read from dynamic data.
Have done this:
- used fiddler to verify my login request (and login form) are from my production site
- updated connectionstrings to go to testdb
- checked appsetting CommerceManagerLink - set to localhost:17001
- turned off local CommerceManagerSite. Login page is still shown, which means my content is not from this site
- turned on local commercemanager site, gone to the root page and logged in with my test credentials. Works fine.
- searched c:\episerver for any file containing our production url or production ip. nothing. Searched registry as well.
Sorry for this silly question, but I cannot find a way to edit this setting anywhere...
Thanks for your input!