Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Cannot download EpiServer Commerce

Vote:

Hi,

We are a new EpiServer partner, however I do not seem to be able to download EpiServer Commerce 1 R3. I'm getthing this error:

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. 

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Is it beacuse I do not have permission ?

Thanks,

Thai Son

Dec 09, 2012 15:34
Vote:

Hi Thai,

Is this the url of the page you are trying to download from?

http://world.episerver.com/Download/Items/EPiServer-Commerce/EPiServer-Commerce-1-R3/

Thanks,

Jeff

Dec 10, 2012 23:39
Vote:

Hi Thai,

I tested the download myself and was able to get it to work.

If you would like me to FTP a copy of the zip package to you in the meantime while we resolve the issue, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff

Dec 11, 2012 0:21
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.