Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Currency in order confirmation email

Vote:

Dear experts,

When the order confirmation email goes out to the customer, the billing currency is alway in site default € even thought the buy is done in $. How can we change so it is in the customers choice?

var Template= "order-purchaseorder-notify";

TemplateService.Process(Template, Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture, DictionaryObject);

<xsl:value-of select="BillingCurrency"/> <xsl:value-of select="format-number(SubTotal, '###,###.00')"/>

Dec 19, 2012 10:28
Vote:

Hi Luc, I was made aware of this post via a support case by a colleague of yours.

I checked the xsl template and it is using the BillingCurrency property of the PurchaseOrder class (base class OrderGroup).

The instance of PurchaseOrder is passed in through your DictionaryObject parameter and is serialized in the Process() method of the XslTemplateProvider class.

Could you check if the value of this property is being set correctly during order creation?

Jan 11, 2013 20:44
Vote:

Hi Luc, I was made aware of this post via a support case by a colleague of yours.

I checked the xsl template and it is using the BillingCurrency property of the PurchaseOrder class (base class OrderGroup).

The instance of PurchaseOrder is passed in through your DictionaryObject parameter and is serialized in the Process() method of the XslTemplateProvider class.

Could you check if the value of this property is being set correctly during order creation?

Jan 11, 2013 20:44
Vote:

The problem was that we did not use the default pricelist functionality, we converted the purchase from $ to €. When we save the puchase in the currency that is is done in, it works.

Jan 30, 2013 12:30
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.