Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Adding custom fields to price information popup

Vote:

Hi, How would I create a new custom field (s) to the Commerce Variant Price Information Popup and populate it dynamically (import product details from an external source) and get the data out of the custom field when a User is purchasing the item?

Jon

Mar 20, 2014 18:21
Vote:

Hi,

Currrently we do not support extending price (IPriceDetail and IPriceValue), then there's no easy way to extend price with custom fields.

Can you provide more detail about the custom fields and how they're used? We might (hopefully) suggest another alternative solutons.

Regards.

/Q

Mar 21, 2014 5:04
Vote:

Hi,

We are importing prices from an external source (CRM) so we need to match the Commerce price with the price in the CRM using an ID so we need an extra field in the prices so we can add this ID to each price. THe sale code is currently being filled with a Customer Group.

Hope this helps,

Jon

Mar 21, 2014 9:18
Vote:

Hi,

Your requirements seem to be bold - I cannot find a reasonable suggestion at the moment. Let's clarify, how the "External ID" will be used? Do it be used only to sync the prices between CRM system and EPiServer Commerce? If that's true, then I guess we can handle it by some external, integration tool.

/Q

Mar 24, 2014 8:29
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.