Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

The MVC Project Sample Package empty?

Vote:

Following the guide on the Download MVC project sample package for EPiServer 7.5 Commerce found here:

http://world.episerver.com/Download/Items/EPiServer-Commerce/MVC-project-sample-package-for-EPiServer-75-Commerce/

But when I download the MVC Solution it only contains the sln and csproj files and when reaching the point in the guide to import data I get error since a lot of Content Type files etc is missing.

Am I missing something or is there something missing from the downloadable file?

May 23, 2014 15:34
Vote:

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll correct the document. But for now you can install the SampleMVC nuget package to get the required content types.

Regards.

/Q

May 23, 2014 16:44
Vote:

Can't find any Nuget packages that seems to be for this. What is the name of the package?

May 26, 2014 9:27
Vote:

My bad. The nuget is internal and is used for our testing only. We'll provide some instructions for this and get back to you soon. Stay tuned.

Regards.

/Q

May 26, 2014 9:37
Vote:

Hi,

Unfortunately in the moment there's no way you can get this to work. The empty MVC project was intended to create MVC Commerce project in no time - not to make the Sample MVC site up and running. We updated the document to avoid confusing partners in the future.

In the future - althought we don't have any specific dates yet - we might provide Sample/SampleMVC project as open source projects. 

Thanks and regards.

/Q

May 27, 2014 16:47
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.