Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Reports are not visible in Commerce Manager

Vote:

Hi, 

I have a Commerce Site (7.6.1) where a couple of the standard built-in reports are not displaying. 

Reports not displaying: Sales Report and Low Stock Report
Reports displaying as normal: Shipping Report and Best Sellers Report

As you can see below, the filters and the ReportViewer toolbar is shown although the report does not display:

Has anyone seen this problem before? We have not customized the reports in any way, they are completely out of the box. 

Thanks!

Karoline

Aug 12, 2014 8:02
Vote:

I see the screenshot didn't make it into my initial post. You can see the screenshot here: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-zH1akiqma1U/U-mtK5EpyoI/AAAAAAAAAfI/S1OSfgm7VBI/w1432-h566-no/report.PNG

Edited, Aug 12, 2014 8:04
Vote:

Hi,

This is strange. What's the browser you're using? Did you try with access Commerce Manager directly?

Regards.

/Q

Aug 12, 2014 8:20
Vote:

I was using Internet Explorer 11, accessing the Commerce Manager directly did not help. 

But if I use Chrome or Firefox the report appears, which is strange as almost nothing else in the Commerce Manager works in those browsers... 

Aug 18, 2014 9:10
Vote:

I believe that is something known. Commerce Manager works best with IE9, and as it's been replacing by our new UI, we will not try to make it works with IE11 (although in most case it's fine, but there some compatible issues like this).

Considering this is not severe and there's a workaround for it (using Chrome and FF), I would say that this issue will not be fixed. If this issue has large impact on your site, then you can contact our support service for further assistance.

Regards.

/Q

Aug 18, 2014 9:16
Vote:

Ok, thank you very much for your help! 

Aug 18, 2014 9:18
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.