Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

UIHint pricecollection costumizing

Vote:

Hello, the solution i work on has 3 types of web admins each tied to a market. When entering the catalog they want to be able to see all the information about all the products/skus but can only modify the ones that belong to their market. 

My problem is that the prices have all the price markets in the catalog and i want each user to see only his market price, aka filter the prices by the market the user belongs to. 

From what i noticed i need to costumize [UIHint("pricecollection")], and i don't know where i can find this control. Either that or a better solution.

thank you

Feb 18, 2015 14:43
Vote:

Hi Andrei,

You might have better luck creating your own IPriceDetailService (and possible IPriceService). There's a thread on World that talks briefly about it:

http://world.episerver.com/Forum/Developer-forum/EPiServer-Commerce/Thread-Container/2014/5/Custom-Pricing-Provider/

You can call the default implementation PriceDetailDatabase and PriceServiceDatabase and then do your own filtering on the prices.

/T

Edited, Feb 19, 2015 0:00
Vote:

Thanks a lot Toni, that woked:)

Feb 19, 2015 13:24
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.