Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Associate users based on markets

Vote:

Hello, I am currently developing a multi shop website and i need to separate the users in the eCommerce database based on their markets. Is there any way to so, or do i need to create something custom in order to achive this.

thanks, Andrei

Jun 03, 2015 11:28
Vote:

Hi,

By "To separate the user", what do you mean? 

You can always add a new field to Contact business object (Commerce Manager, Administration/System/Business Foundation/Contact) and use it to store the MarketId the user is supposed to be.

Regards.

/Q

Jun 03, 2015 11:39
Vote:

Hello, thanks for the quick answer. What i mean is i have the same ecommerce db with all the users for all 3 shops because we are sharing the eCommerce. But we dont want users that created an account on site X to be able to log on site Y. Now of course the problem might arise if they want to create an account on both sites but at the moment our priority is to separate them. If you have a better solution please let me know:)

In the mean time thnak you for the purposed solution, ill try that out

Andrei

Jun 03, 2015 12:16
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.