Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Getting RemovedDueToMissingInventoryInformation - why ??

Vote:

Hi there! 

Fairly new to Episerver commerce. I am getting the above validationIssue when I'm adding a variation to a cart (when the variation is "tracked"). 

It's the extensionmethod "cart.UpdateInventoryOrRemoveLineItems" that gives it back.

Can someone help me out here ? There are 10 items in stock, so I really don't understand what is wrong (and don't think its related to that either) 

I can not find any help on this issue. My system is loosely build after the principles of QuickSilver. 

Detailed logging also reveals nothing.

Version: 10.0.1

Best regards

Carsten

Nov 28, 2016 16:36
Vote:

Hi,

That validation error happens if the item does not have any inventory in the warehouse assigned to the shipment. For example if the shipment is assigned to New York warehouse, but the item only has inventory in DC warehouse, it would be removed. 

So check if the items in the correct stock.

Regards,

/Q

Nov 29, 2016 11:41
Vote:

Hi - that was the problem, thx. (I did not assign the warehouse-id to the shipment).

Nov 30, 2016 14:36
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.