Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

White-label based Ecommerce site in Episerver / Multi-site with ecommernce feature

Vote:

White-label based ecommerce site in Episerver

I would like to understand the feasibility of integrating multi-site with ecommerce feature(white-label sites) in episerver. I’ve searched google and episerver documentation for many hours and the only information I got is, there is a possibility to do multi-site with ecommerce but there is no guidance how to do that.

Is there a way to achive this in episerver? if yes, Please provide the direction or any documentation to refer.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Edited, Jun 01, 2017 13:25
Vote:

Please see Quan Mai's reply in this thread: http://world.episerver.com/forum/developer-forum/Episerver-Commerce/Thread-Container/2017/6/e-commerce-with-multi-site-/.
Does that answer your question?

Jun 02, 2017 18:31
Vote:

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your reply. Nope the Quan Mai's answer is related "multi-site" from end-user perspective and keep the same epi login for backend.

What I really need is, site specific front end and backend (catelog and products with seperate epi login for each site to manage their products and orders) with multi-site license.

Jun 06, 2017 17:11
Vote:

It's not something Episerver Commerce fully supports - you can make it work to some extends, but then the disadvantages overweight the advantages. Episerver Commerce does not support access rights for catalogs (so there is no way to grant user A access rights catalog 1, but not catalog 2, and user B to catalog 2, but not catalog 1), or orders (although you can do some tricks to workaround that). We would suggest to go with separated sites instead. 

Jun 07, 2017 0:20
Vote:

See also http://vimvq1987.com/2017/06/multisite-episerver-commerce/.

Jun 07, 2017 17:58
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.