Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Price display prefix within Pricing tab

Vote:

Hi All,

EPiServer.CMS: 11.4.0
EPiServer.Commerce: 11.8.2

I have a site with multiple markets.  Each market maps to a single currency.

When viewing the Prices for variations within the Pricing tab in CMS, I can see that the price value is displayed differently per market.

Market Price Valid Sale Type
Australia A$1.00 Apr 21, 8:00 AM - All Customers
New Zealand NZD1.00 Apr 21, 8:00 AM - All Customers

i.e. Australia has "A$1.00" where as New Zealand has "NZD1.00", just wondering if these should/can be consistent? or is that correct? should it be NZ$1.00?

I would have expected they both have a similar currency symbol/prefix, Is there config that controls this?

Thanks
Mark

Jun 25, 2018 7:49
Vote:

Hi Mark,

That's a good observation and I agree with you it should be more consistent. however there is no configuration for this (not what I know of) and this is very likely a framework (Dojo in this case) problem. So there is no workaround this time. 

Jun 25, 2018 9:29
Vote:

Ok Thanks Quan.  Will just live with this for the time being.  If anything changes please let me know.

Cheers
Mark

Jun 26, 2018 4:14
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.