Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Remove Expired Carts Scheduled Job for Serialized Carts Question

Vote:

Hi. I have a question that pertains to this forum thread:

https://world.episerver.com/forum/developer-forum/Episerver-Commerce/Thread-Container/2017/3/remove-quotexpiredquot-serializable-carts/

In that post from early 2017, Quan said that in the future, the scheduled job will look at modified date instead of created date for the serialized cart. I am wondering if this was ever changed and if not, are there still plans to do so? Please let me know.

Thanks!

-John

Aug 22, 2018 18:29
Vote:

Yes it is fixed now, abandoned serializable carts are now cleared based on Modified time 

Aug 22, 2018 18:46
Vote:

Nice. Thanks Quan!

Aug 22, 2018 18:47
Vote:

I was able to dig a little more and the bug COM-4183 was fixed in Commerce 10.5.0.

Of course I always recommend to upgrade to latest version for other bug fixes and performance improvements. Yes, even to loading serializable cart itself :) 

Aug 22, 2018 18:52
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.