Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to add Last Login Date to Contact list in Commerce Manager?

Vote:

In the Customer list view in Commerce Manager my customer also want to see last login date as a column.

Last login Date is availible on the account connected to each customer, But how do I get that column to show in the list view? That field is not availble in the list of fields to add. 

Jan 11, 2019 10:19
Vote:

I think looking in the commerce application project you could have apps->customer->Config->View with a whole load of XML views. You need to add the field in as an item XML element. I'm not sure which of the views it is, you'll have to experiment

Edited, Jan 11, 2019 11:07
Vote:

I would suggest to add a metafield to your Contact class, and update that field when an user logs in. Then you can use a new view which include that column

Doing like Scott suggested is of course one way to go, but it's not trivial and not officially supported (grey areas). And it is tricky if you use something like AspNetIdentity  

Edited, Jan 11, 2019 12:26
Vote:

Thanks for the input Quan Mai!

Is there a way to add that column to the view programatically or do I have to do it manually?

Jan 17, 2019 14:34
Vote:

There should be a programmatically way to do it, but I'd suggest to do it manually. The API is not that well known (and I'm too lazy to look into it :) )

Jan 17, 2019 14:37
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.