Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Passing thru /episerver/commerce/migrate when created new site in azure

Vote:

Episerver Commerce 13.2, Episerver cms 11.20

For demo purposes Ive set up a new Azure Service app, with azure sql, Azure service bus (is that needed?), created the db by runing the sql scripts, both cms and commerce.

Ive run the import of Alloy DefaultSiteContent.episerverdata on init.

Now im stuck at the login page and i cant login /util/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fEPiServer%2fCommerce%2fMigrate because /episerver/commerce/migrate is runing before creation of user.

Iv added a user by code on initialization, looks good in db, but I cant pass /util/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fEPiServer%2fCommerce%2fMigrate, i cant login.

What am I doing wrong? there is a user "admin" in commerce db, what password is set initially? I haven't supplied any?

May 28, 2019 19:28
Vote:

So I faked a login cookie by loggin in to another database with an admin user.

Now i get redirect loops between /register and /episerver/commerce/migrate

haha great! Can I please register....

May 28, 2019 20:40
Vote:

If you set the AutoMigrate appSettings to true, the migration will start and (hopefully) complete automatically for you. Then you can register.

May 28, 2019 22:49
Vote:

Yeah, AutoMigrateEPiServer set to true worked. What a catch 22 =)

May 28, 2019 23:44
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.