Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour today (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Mediachase VariantEntry

Vote:

We use VariantEntry to gather variant data for a Sharepoint connector that gathers data and submits processed documents. I've been getting an error stating the VariantEntry datatype is obsolete, but I have not been able to find documentation on what replaces the entry datatype, so I'm not sure what to upgrade it to/replace it with. I'd rather figure this out sooner, rather than upgrade to a new version, and have it eliminated. Anyone familiar with this library, have any idea what I should modify this type to?

Jul 02, 2019 16:30
Vote:

Just to be clear, The framework type is Entry, not VariantEntry. You probably defined an alias for that type.

If you read the original obsolete message then it suggest to use the content api instead. Note that there is no 1:1 map between Entry and content type, so the work might not be trivial.

Entry was removed in Commerce 13

Jul 02, 2019 20:12
Vote:

Doesn't your VariationContent object have everything you need so you can just retrieve your info directly from it?

Jul 03, 2019 16:44
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.