Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

I want to add e-commerce section in my website. Should i have to create all the files again which are used in demo project?

Ash
Ash
Vote:

I have downloaded the demo project and I want to add e-commerce section in my website.

Should i have to create all the files used for products in that demo project or is there any dlls for it?

Apr 06, 2020 9:15
Vote:

First you need to install Episerver Commerce packages and then for different features like AddToCart, ProcessCart etc you can use Service and Repositories that are already created in Quick Silver demo site.

Packages you need to install are 

Episerver.Commerce
Episerver.CommerceManager

Other dependent packages will automatically will be installed

Apr 06, 2020 12:09
Ash
Vote:

I am actually talking about the services and interfaces that are used in  Quick Silver demo site.

Do i really need to add those classes and services and interfaces because it is taking too much time.

Apr 06, 2020 12:36
Vote:

Those are not nessary part. But to quickly start, those code files will be helpful. So, just include those files that are needed for you. Or you can write your own logic that best suites to you.

Apr 06, 2020 12:50
Ash
Vote:

Ok, Thanks. 

Apr 06, 2020 13:18
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.