Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Bundle Price

Vote:

Hi,

How do you get the price of a bundle? As far as I understand the documentation (https://world.episerver.com/documentation/developer-guides/commerce/pricing/Pricing-examples/) you should get the price of a bundle by calling 'IPriceDetailService.List()' but I just get an empty list from this method. Or do I need to iterate over every product in the bundle to get the prices?

/Viktor

Aug 31, 2020 12:43
Vote:

Hi Viktor

Bundled SKUs don't have their own prices or inventories. They are made up of individual SKUs, and you need to look up their prices individually. This blog post explains it pretty well.

Also, if you only need to load the prices (not change them), then you may want to use IPriceService instead of IPriceDetailService, because only IPriceService works with cached prices.

Aug 31, 2020 18:19
Vote:

Thanks, that was what I suspected but when I found the documentation talking about getting price for a bundle with the IPriceService I got confused :) 

/Viktor

Aug 31, 2020 19:23
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.