Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

adding a discount on cart depending on shipping method v13

Vote:

So I want to give customers a discount when their cart is +200 and they choose instore pickup and I can apply a coupon manually but I was wondering how I would go about creating a custom promotion that would include constraints of the cart being X dollars or more and they have to choose a specific shipping option.

For example the the customer has 3 options currently, ship, in-store pickup, and curb side pickup.

So if the customer chooses in-store pickup or curbside and the cart is 200+ then they get 5% off.

Thanks

Mar 06, 2021 18:07
Vote:

I believe you need to write a custom order-level promotion. In the Promotion processor, you can check specific shipping methods from context.OrderForm.Shipments

Mar 06, 2021 23:03
Vote:

Hi Peter, 

As Naveed suggested, you need to write a custom Order promotions (Spend for discount on order). You can refer promotions | Optimizely Developer Community (episerver.com) and Custom promotions | Optimizely Developer Community (episerver.com).

//M

Edited, Jun 12, 2021 23:49
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.