Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Promotion engine - free shipping

Vote:

The promotion engine seem to calculate "free shipping discount" based on original price, not the discounted item price. Is this intensional or can it be considered a bug?

Here is an example from Foundation site - I've added a discount "free shipping if you spend more than 200 USD". As you can see from screenshot below, I get free shipping even if item total is less than 200 USD (sub total is 280USD).

Foundation checkout

Edited, Apr 09, 2021 6:44
Vote:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but double check that the priority of the shipping promotion is _lower_ than all the others, as they execute in that order. So if it was first in priority, there is no such thing as discounted price yet :)

Apr 09, 2021 6:59
Vote:

@Joel --> You are totally right! 👍

Changing priority solves it.

For reference: https://webhelp.episerver.com/latest/en/commerce/marketing/prioritizing-discounts.htm

Apr 09, 2021 7:51
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.