Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Show a custom field in the line items table in commerce order management

Vote:

Hi guys,

I'm having a hard time trying to display this field in the commerce order management line items form. Can anyone lead where can I add this to the line items table.

Edited, May 24, 2021 2:08
Vote:

I believe it's a different thing: this one is to show a custom metafield (which is already added) in the order list view in Commerce Manager

May 24, 2021 15:24
Vote:

Hi Ryan,

You can add the custom column in the Order List Grid, but it's not straight forward to check/uncheck the metafields, here are some steps which you need to follow.

1. Go to Commerce Manager site.
  2. Include only ~/Apps/Order/GridTemplates folder in project
  3. Create a user control under the folder ~/Apps/Order/GridTemplates with name 'VariationCodeTemplate.ascx'
  4. Add a Literal in 'VariationCodeTemplate.ascx'

<asp:Literal runat="server" ID="ltrlVariantCode" />

5. Read the all skus into the 'VariationCodeTemplate.ascx.cs' file such as:

6.  Go to   ~/Apps/Order/Config/View/Grids/Orders-List.xml

7.  Paste the below code after Line Number 13

<Column width="200" allowSorting="true" dataField="VariationCodes" headingText="Variation Codes" columnType="CustomTemplate">
            <Template id="CustomerTemplate" controlUrl="GridTemplates/VariationCodeTemplate.ascx"></Template>
          </Column>

7. Repeat 5 & 6 steps for ~/Apps/Order/Config/View/Grids/OrderSearch-List.xml 

Problem Solved!

May 24, 2021 19:21
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.