Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services

Vote:

Is there anyway that I can configure the Reporting Services virtual directories under the EPiServer root website? When I attempt to browse to the directories I get the following error (due to the web.config inheritance): Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'EPiServer.Workflow' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Source Error: Line 130: Line 131: Line 132:
Nov 02, 2006 15:55
Vote:

Tim, Have you tried using tags in the web.config in the Reporting Services virtual directory? eg
Nov 03, 2006 14:41
Vote:

If this is a 1.1 site, I don't think the remove tags will work. In 2.0 they work, and is the recommended solution. If this is .NET FW 1.1, you could copy the "offending" assemblies to the bin directory of the Reporting Services app, and it should work. /Steve
Nov 03, 2006 16:03
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.