Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Building web setup projects

Vote:

Hi All A little new to episerver... but trying to do something that I think should be straightforward, and can't work out why. I was asked to produce a web setup file to deploy an episerver solution I've been building locally to a staging environment, and I am getting errors when building it. Specifically: ERROR: Unable to build folder named 'wsrp' ERROR: Unable to build folder named 'Styles' ERROR: Unable to build folder named 'Images' Has anyone else encountered similar difficulties? Googling around, I have found a good deal of rumour about bugs that might cause this behaviour, but when I try and recreate them from a blank project they seem to work fine (the chief one is that the web setups won't allow duplicate folder names a the same depth in the structure of a site). 1) Anyone had this / know how to fix it? 2) Should I suggest another, better way of getting my project up to the server? Cheers! Dan
Aug 07, 2006 13:37
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.