Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Mirroring service issues.

Vote:

Hi I am experiencing some problems setting up mirroring between two EPiServers. The stagging server has 30 thousand documents. I have made a back up of this stagging servers database and copied it over the production servers database to ensure the content is the same. When I activate mirroring it fails due to trying to send a huge file that is over the .net limit. When I try to do a reset so that only current changes on the stagging are replicated it never seems to complete the reset and when mirroring is reactivated it once again compiles a complete set of documents to replicate. I suspect something in the reset request is timing out. Does any one have suggestion on how to correct this problem? Many thanks for the help Stuart
Jul 16, 2007 13:46
Vote:

I am currently experiencing the same problem. But working around it by using subcategories as channels.

It would have been good to find a more optimal solution. Any ideas, EPiServer Team, any one?

Sep 03, 2008 10:08
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.