Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

problem installing EPiCode.PictureGallery

Vote:

I am having trouble installing the PictureGallery from EPiCode - https://www.coderesort.com/p/epicode/wiki/PictureGallery on CMS 5. I have added the source to my Visual Studio project and compiled successfully. It is when I import the package with the picture gallery page type the following error occurs:

The following warnings have been generated:
Can't create page definition type 'EPiCode.PictureGallery.EPiCode.PictureGallery.Properites.SelectGallery, EPiCode.PictureGallery' using the base type 'String' for this property.

I do not know where to start with this, since I expect the code to be working as-is from the epicode repository. Has anyone successfully used the PictureGallery or can suggest how I approach this?

Oct 16, 2008 9:47
Vote:

Hi Ole, 

This is error occurs when the related assembly for example in this case "EPiCode.PictureGallery.dll" is missing in the package. Ensure whether you have added the dll while creating the package.

Since the dll is missing, it is suggesting you to use "String" type atleast.

Thanks,

Joseph.

Aug 26, 2009 11:08
Vote:

Aug 26, 2009 11:08
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.