Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Alias\Map a folder in a VPP

Vote:

I want to know if you can refer to multiple folder under a common name across sites. I am somthing of an EpiServer newbie so please correct any of my stupid assumptions

For example

www.siteOne.com, www.siteTwo.com, www.siteThree.com all running on same web server in EpiServer Enterprise Installation.

We can configure a VPP for each website, adding providers with the names of  "S1", "S2" and "S3". Within each of those VPPs we could have a folder called "CSS".

This would allow the editors of all three to upload a file called "screen.css" to their own CSS folder.

With the "CSS" folder being in the root of each provider can i refer to the folder like so www.siteOne.com/CSS or must I include the "S1" qualification? If I cannot do this out of the box can someone point me in the right direction?

I want to be able to point requests for a virtual folder off of the site root at the root of the VPP.

Thanks

Pat Long

Dec 09, 2008 20:23
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.