Trouble with the subscription job - EPi 4


I'm working with Epi 4.51 and I'm having trouble with the subscription job. The job runs every 60 min but the job always say "0 subscription e-mails were sent",even if there are subscriptions to send.

I have set the language attribute in my SubscriptionList
(Ref. but it doesn't give me any luck.

One way to troubleshoot the subscription is to run the script I found in

When I use the script above I get an item for the subscription (SubscriptionItem) to include in subscription mail, but I don´t get any values (gives me null) when I try to get hold of the user info. (mail, name etc.)
(using PersonalizedData persData = _persDB.Load(subscription.SID))

Anybody got seen this before?


Dec 16, 2008 9:35

I've seen this before. That time it was caused by there wasn't any users with valid email adresses actually subscribing to the content I was trying to send.

Doublecheck if you got any subscribers. You can create a dummy user with a valid email and have that user subscribe to your pages and try again.


Dec 17, 2008 10:43

The problem must be related to some language issue because after I created a new user and a new subscription page the scheduler picked up the new users e-mail address and name.

Thanks Niklas!



Dec 29, 2008 15:26
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.