Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Using the CreateUserWizard and being able to administer users through EPiServer?

Vote:

Hello, I still have EPiServer version 4.62.0.533. I understand that CMS 5 is doing away with PersonalizedData and replacing it with the ASP class. I have done lots of development already so a migration would require more time than I can afford. It was recommended to me that I use the CreateUserWizard which sounds like a good option as you can create users in various and elegantly presented steps. For this I would need to create the following tables: aspnet_Applications aspnet_Membership aspnet_Paths aspnet_PersonalizationAllUsers aspnet_PersonalizationPerUser aspnet_Profile aspnet_Roles aspnet_SchemaVersions aspnet_Users aspnet_UsersInRoles aspnet_WebEvent_Events I created these tables using the C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_regsql.exe I see that a record is created for newly registered users into some of these tables (aspnet_Membership and aspnet_Users). I would like to still be able to administer these users using EPiServer but this information is now outside the EPiServer tblUser table. Is there a way to be able to do this? Thank you. Kind reagards, Victor ASPX
Confirm Password:
Question:
Answer:

Feb 20, 2008 9:15
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.