Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Web Part Sample/Tutorial for EPiServer CMS 5

Vote:

Hi Folks:

Can someone please direct me to some good starter sample/tutorial on using web-parts on a page using EPiServer CMS 5?
BTW, I did find one technical note but that is for EPiServer CMS 4.x and ASP.Net 2.0. I am looking for something that targets CMS 5 and ASP.NET 3.0 or 3.5.

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks

-Inam.

Jun 04, 2008 23:23
Vote:

Jun 05, 2008 0:36
Vote:

Hi Steve:

Thanks for the pointer. It sounds like a good framework. It definitely would help me in the long run. But unfortunately, for now I was looking for something more simpler, may be some start-up type small tutorial/sample with baby steps sort of thing.

Thanks

-Inam.

Jun 05, 2008 14:48
Vote:

Hi Steve

i followed the link what u suggested regarding the WebParts.Every thing goes well.....but the issue i am facing is ...... after creating the own web part....it is not displaying Edit option along with Minimise,Delete options.....i followed strictly what it is mentioned in Article....still why Edit option is not displaying? Can  u figure it out? here i am using EPiServer CMS 6 and .net framework 3.5

Jul 21, 2011 11:18
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.