Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Newbie Question about language custom icon in Admin UI

Vote:

I'm new to Episerver and we're converting our 4.61 site to 5 R2. I'm currently working on displaying the current languages and names in an unordered list using an asp repeater. I am wondering how to access the "custom icon" I set in the admin UI, and have it display in my asp repeater. What is the code I would use for this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Apr 06, 2009 15:57
Vote:

Hi!

You need to use the LanguageBranch class to get that information. I think it's the ResolvedIconPath property, but I'm not 100% sure.

To get all enabled languages you can use LanguageBranch.ListEnabled() and connect that to your repeater. It depends on exactly what you want to do, but the LanguageBranch class is what you need to work with.

Regards

Per Gunsarfs
EPiServer CMS Development Team

Apr 06, 2009 16:49
Vote:

Ok thank you! I have the repeater working with all the enabled languages, and you are correct. I used the ResolvedIconPath property to display the icons. Thank so much. I just couldn't find the right property in SDK. I saw IconPath but that wasn't what I needed.
Apr 06, 2009 20:29
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.