Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Customizing User Admin Panel

Vote:

Hello

In the users listing in (Search User/Group).I want feature like to delete multiple users on basis of Approved/locked Out.Basically i want delete button and option to select multiple users on listing page instead by going on user details page.

It is possible?please update me.

Thanks in Advance

Nov 29, 2010 6:12
Vote:

Do you need to have this functionalityt in the Search User/Group dialog? I guess you could do your own version and use virtualpathmappings to use your own version instead.

If it's not absolutely necessary to have it in the Search User  / Group dialog doing this in a admin mode plugin would be a better choice.

/Per

Edited, Nov 29, 2010 9:43
Vote:

Thanks for your reply

Yes we want in Search User/Group dialog.Isit possible if yes you have any ink for help?

Nov 30, 2010 5:41
Vote:

As, Per says, you have to create your own version and use virtualpathmappings to make EPiServer use your control. 
See http://labs.episerver.com/en/Blogs/Mari-Jorgensen/Dates/2009/10/Extending-User-Search-to-Support-FirstName-and-LastName/ for an example of overriding user admin functionality.

Nov 30, 2010 10:19
Vote:

Hello Mari

I read this article earlier and its very helpful,but can we give delete multiple users functionality(by use of checkboxes) on this page because we want that if administrator want to delete multiple users than he has not to go on details page.

Thanks

Nov 30, 2010 11:27
Vote:

Create a admin mode plugin instead. Should be both easier and a more clean solution.

/Per

Nov 30, 2010 14:35
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.