Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

web developer conferences?

Vote:

Hello fellow episervians

So my manager have granted me to participate in a conference of my choosing, if i can convince him it's worth the while ofcause.

My question is, does any of you know of a medium to good web development conference? Ideal topics would be the newest versions of xhtml, css, jquery and other nifty tools that i don't know of yet. Also web trends and maybe a few case studdies would be nice to.

Thanks in advance
  /Martin

Nov 09, 2010 10:05
Vote:

I'm based in the U.S. so my focus is here, but CMSExpo in Chicago has a developer focus you might like.  It's more open-source (lots of PHP).  If you want higher-level, more business-focus stuff for content management, the Gilbane conferences are good (Boston is better than San Francisco, generally).  I hear J. Boye is good too, though I've never gone.

Nov 10, 2010 15:05
Vote:

There is some great conferences in the states, an event apart - only focusing on (x)html css and such areas, MIX is microsoft user experience conference i Vegas with a lot of focus on the web and new stuf :)

Here in Europe you can find teched(microsoft) and the future of webdesign, also held in the states, http://futureofwebdesign.com/new-york-2010/

/Eric

Nov 10, 2010 20:32
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.