Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Check Visitor Group Programmatically

Vote:

Is there a way to programmatically check visitor groups.  I want to return a pagedatacollection based on if the user is in a group or not.  If not, then return a different pdc.  Thanks in advance.

Oct 18, 2012 1:06
Vote:

I am specifically in looking for guidance on the NumberofVisits Group

Oct 18, 2012 1:20
Vote:

Oct 18, 2012 7:58
Vote:

Wow, i look at this last night and i seen rolename and moved on cause that wasn't what i needed.  Well, it turns out, it is exactly what i needed.  I appreciate your help Johan. 

Oct 18, 2012 14:33
Vote:

This sounds like a really similar idea to the PersonalizationEngine we put together. This contains an API to return a list of ‘recommended content pages’ that are personalized to the current user - which is calculated using Visitor Groups. If you know what collections of PageData you want to return in each case, it should be really easy to extend and setup.

Oct 19, 2012 11:42
Vote:

This is really good Mark.  I read the post and think this is something that can be used quite often with us. 

Oct 19, 2012 18:37
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.