Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Help needed in PageTree control

Vote:

Hi, I am facing a problem with PageTree contol. We are using this control to display menus for Sitemap. Our problem is that we need data from two different pages(they are under different folders in EpiServer). But as per my knowledge PageLink property of PageTree can have only one PageReference as source. Is it possible to have two PageReference as a source or PageDataCollection as a source for PageTree.

PageTree.PageLink = (PageReference)CurrentPage

PageTree.DataBind()

Instead i want something like PageTree.PageLink = (PageReference)CurrentPage + (PageReference)SharedPage.

Or i can use PageDataCollection as datasource for PageTree. Is PageTree.DataSource = PageDataCollection possible.

Please help, this is holding my work.

Thanks a lot

Jun 27, 2012 8:15
Vote:

The EPiServer PageTree control doesn't support multiple sources. I'd done multi-source trees with the asp:TreeView-control, I guess you can use it for your needs?

Jun 27, 2012 16:17
Vote:

Thanks Henrik.

I replaced PageTree with Tree View. Is there a way to get the similar LayOut as we have in PageTree(Horizonta) instead of vertical.

Jun 29, 2012 12:50
Vote:

The asp:TreeView does not support that but it should be possible to style the rendered HTML to your need.

Jun 29, 2012 12:56
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.