Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to set the height and width of the XHtmlString property and TextArea property a fix size in edit mode?

Vote:

Hi All,

I have a XHtmlString and TextArea property in my application.I want to give it a fixed height and width to it.

By default what is happening it's displaying very small by default and after putting content it's increasing as per the content length.

But I want to give it a uniform Height and width so it will be easy for editor to put the content in it.

Does anybody is having any how I can get rid of this problem?

Mar 12, 2016 14:36
Vote:

@henrik As per my idea We can provide predefined css to the content of the property of XHtmlString.I am aware of that but my requirement is not that.My requirement is to control height and width of text editor for XHtmlString property in edit mode not in view mode

Mar 12, 2016 22:17
Vote:

Hello

I thought you were aware on that you can create your own typed settings so you can have one for all different sizes you want.

as you can see in the first link I showed there are properties for setting the height and width and here you can read more about how to create typed settings

http://world.episerver.com/blogs/Linus-Ekstrom/Dates/2014/10/typed-property-settings/

Mar 13, 2016 9:23
Vote:

@henrik

Thanks for the help,Editor size is getting affected in All properties mode.

But I want it to happen also on "On Page Edit" mode.

Do you have any idea how it can be achieved?

Mar 14, 2016 19:18
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.