Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Forms Silverpop Integration increasing page load time

Vote:

I currently have several forms on a site, some single-step and some multi-step, that are connected to IBM Marketing Cloud using the Silverpop connector. 
Recently it was brought to my attention that the pages with the forms on them take much longer to load. A single step contact form (connected to IBM) takes 4-8 seconds to render, and a 6-step survey takes around 40 seconds to render. I created 2 test forms, one without the IBM connector and compared the load speed of each. The one with IBM connector took approximately 4 seconds longer to load. 

Is this a known issue that the Silverpop connector increases load time, or has anyone else experienced this or a similar issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, the UI for mapping the form to the IBM database uses a radio button and dropdown, so once it has been mapped, is there any way to un-map it or do I need to recreate the form from scratch?

Thanks,

Peter

Sep 26, 2017 13:14
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.