Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

What are the maximum number of langauges you have enabled?

Vote:

Out of interest, what is the maximum number of languages you have enabled on a site? we are up to 80 now with a view to having +150 enabled in the end (+ having the fun of a commerce catalog with all the languages enabled)

I wonder if anyone has encountered any issues with having this number of languages enabled?

We can see now with a mere 80 that the languages property on the properties pane needs to be worked on as its hard for editors to pick 1 language out of 80 when only seeing the ISO codes

Aug 14, 2018 12:38
Vote:

Hello Benjamin! I know this is an old thread, but I'm taking a chance :). I came across your post while researching solutions related to multi languages in Commerce. We are starting to see some limitations with multiple languages and we only have 11! Would be nice to discuss implementation if you are up to it. Especially as I saw you did some magic for bulk expiring (we are looking to do the same for products/categories. Thanks!

Edited, Jan 21, 2022 22:14
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.