Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Access right on media and blocks is ignored in Image viewers

Dev
Dev
Vote:

Steps:

1. In access rights tree in admin menu under For all websites I assign different groups of editors like JuniorEditors, SeniorEditors, etc to several folders which contain files ( pictures(.jpg, .png) and pdfs). I would like these pictures and files be hidden for different groups of editors.
    2. Then I create a user and assign one of these groups and Webeditors group (In order to be able to login in Edit mode) to it.
    3. After I login by this user, in assets pane I see files in other folders which belong to other groups of editors are accessible for View and Copy.

Question: How can I disable these two? Our customer is interested in higher level of privacy.

4. On a standard page in our project there is a picture viewer (where we can select images to show in a header of the page) when I open this viewer, I see pictures(not pdfs which is good) of other folders are accessible to view/Copy/download and even they are selectable. Which is not good. 

Question: Since pfds are not visible Is this considered as bug? If not how can I solve this?

Edited, Oct 18, 2021 13:56
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.