Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Using Layout Settings and Main Menu from Foundation (Frontline) CMS

Vote:

I would like to use the Layout Settings feature (including Header, Footer, and Menu tabs) which is nestled in Site Settings in the Assets Pane to allow editors to  create a custom top main menu navigation based on where they are on the site. It's implemented on the Frontline site the way I want it, for the most part ( I would have some slight tweaks for my implementation like allowing a different instance of Layout Settings to be created, possibly added to a selection factory, and adding a drop-down as a property on each new page that is created to choose which main menu to use). If anyone has used this feature on their own site the way it's implemented on Frontline, would you mind sharing how you did it? What folders/files are needed without adding too many of the other features built into Foundation? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited, Nov 16, 2021 0:44
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.