Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Is there a way to purge the EpiServer cache through an API like we can in the paas portal?

Vote:

I want to include the cache purge as part of my release process for integration, but I wasn't able to find anything. Wasn't sure if that was possible.

Jan 02, 2023 15:35
Vote:

Assuming you mean the CloudFlare CDN cache, at present it looks like that can only be cleared through the PaaS portal. It's been discussed for a while and there is a feature request to add support for clearing the CDN cache via the deployment API which is flagged as "Planned" but ultimately that feature's not available yet.

The feature request is here:
https://feedback.optimizely.com/ideas/DXCS-I-251

Feel free to give it a vote. Maybe that will help to prioritise it.

Jan 04, 2023 9:19
eperezjr - Jan 05, 2023 15:19
Great. Thanks
valdis - Jan 19, 2023 17:25
this guy could accidentally "expose" some management API - so you could do the magic :)
Paul Gruffydd - Jan 19, 2023 18:46
I think, in this instance, it's the CDN cache rather than the CMS cache they're looking to clear.
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.