Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Duplicate "All Properties" link in EditUI

Vote:

Does anyone have any thoughts on what might be causing the "All Properties" view option to be duplicated in the "Select View" dropdown?

It doesn't happen for the start pages, or pages right under the root, but anything nested lower have the duplicate.

I know it's something that we have done by accident, but I can't find it anywhere. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe Mayberry

Nov 28, 2023 18:19
Vote:

Hi,

Just to ask the question, is there any custom development or packages installed which may have triggered this duplication of  the All Properties option?

Are there any console logs/ errors which are appearing because of this?

Nov 29, 2023 21:34
Vote:

Hi Anil,

There is a ton of customization, which is part of the problem. I am not even sure where to start looking, or what to look for. I am hoping that someone here might be able to give me some ideas.

Thanks,

Joe Mayberry

Nov 30, 2023 13:20
Vote:

Hi Joe,

Another blog post was raised https://world.optimizely.com/forum/developer-forum/Problems-and-bugs/Thread-Container/2022/9/duplicate-pages-tab-and-new-block-entries-in-optimizely-cms-interface/ which sounds similar to this issue with duplicate tabs. The suggested feedback here from Quan Mai is to try this command

Update-Package -reinstall 

This would reinstall all packages.

Hopefully this may work for you

Thanks

Anil

Nov 30, 2023 13:57
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.