Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Access is denied: 'EPiServer.CodeBehind'

Vote:

Anybody seen this before and can explain why? Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'EPiServer.CodeBehind'. Source Error: Line 196: Line 197: Line 198: Line 199: Line 200: Source File: c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config Line: 198
Dec 28, 2004 12:05
Vote:

Is the Indexing server up and running? I think I have seen it causing these kinds of problems. Try to shutdown the service and see if the problem goes away.
Jan 03, 2005 9:53
Vote:

We hade the same problem and it had to do with the Indexing Service running on the machine. It can be fixed by telling the Index Service not to look in the "Temporary ASP.NET Files" folder on your machine. There is a Microsoft knowledge base article on this. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329065
Jan 03, 2005 14:26
Vote:

I found the MS knowledgebase article too but the problem is still there but less frequent now.
Jan 06, 2005 13:54
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.