Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problem on Import from Admin!

Vote:

Hi! I've earlier exported some pages(content&Dynamic properties) from another episerver(4.2), and try to import it to the new episerver installed(4.3). I get the following error message: Is it, by the way, possible to do so? version conflict, or? --------------------------------------- Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error: Line 51: Line 52: Line 53: <%#container.currentpage.pagename%> Line 54: Line 55: Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\epidemo\admin\ImportData.aspx Line: 53 ------------------------------ Thanks Alireza
May 14, 2004 9:17
Vote:

It happens only when I made the export-file for the firstpage/complete site, and not for single page, etc. BR., Alireza
May 14, 2004 10:06
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.