Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Error in stored procedure netPageDefinitionConvertSave

Vote:

I found this error in version 4.40 but it is still present in version 4.5. I changed a property MainIntro from string <255 to longstring> 255 on a pagetype where many pages already existed. Everything looked fine. But when I republished all pages (due to lack of information in the search index tables - only 10 000 search words instead of 120 000. By republishing all pages the words are added in the index table), all MainIntro properties on the specified page type hade the same value. I found that the stored procedure netPageDefinitionConvertSave contains an error. In this stored procedure tblproperty (works fine) and tblworkproperty is updated. But there is a condition missing in the where statement when updateing the tblworkproperty. The where statement is: WHERE tblWorkProperty.fkPageDefinitionID=@PageDefinitionID which results in a update of all MainIntros for each run of the procedure. Best Regards /Sofia
Nov 03, 2005 15:14
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.