Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Installing 4.50 without templates

Vote:

I've just installed the 4.50 release and choosed to install without templates and came across a few intresting problems: - Edit/Admin can't find css-file, page is looking for 'system.css' while new file seems to be 'system_template.css' - Made a PageType based on Page.aspx. In edit-mode (while saving/publishing) path seems to be /application/edit/page.aspx. While at the default start page's standard menu the path is /application/templates/units/page.aspx. Path should (as before) by default be /application/templates/page.aspx This is the first time with Epi 4.xx that I've any sort of trouble with installing without templates. Is this something that you guys know of but havn't made public yet, or am I just having a bad day? :-) /Daniel
Jun 10, 2005 14:34
Vote:

Hi! I came across a similar problem with the stylesheet when an installation failed. The site worked fine except the stylesheet and some images in edit/admin. The solution for me was to set the 404-page in IIS to the one normally set when EPiServer is installed. The URL was copied from an working EPiServer installation. Regards Micke
Jun 10, 2005 15:14
Vote:

If you can read swedish, check this thread for simular problem. http://www.episerver.com/templates/ForumItem____3284.aspx Regards / Bjoern
Jun 14, 2005 11:10
Vote:

Thanks Micke, that actually did the trick! Björn - I got an "Access denied" from your link, but thanks to you too. /D
Jun 14, 2005 14:05
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.