Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

SDK API docs describe default LanguageBranch method/property, but doesn't exist

Vote:

Hi, I'm compiling code against EPiServer.dll vewrsion 4.60.0.165 on Windows XP SP2. According to the SDK API docs there should be, introduced in 4.60.0.87, in the EPiServer.DataAbstraction.LanguageBranch class: public static LanguageBranch LoadDefault() and bool isDefault However, I cannot find these in the DLL (using VS2003 Intellisense). This is also what I'm using to find the version of the EPiServer DLL that I'm referencing: under Project References -> EPiServer -> Properties window -> Version attribute. Can someone explain this to me please? If these are not present, I'm hoping that this is a valid way to determine the default language, could someone confirm this for me please? private bool IsDefaultLanguage(string languageID) { LanguageBranchCollection languages = LanguageBranch.List(true); string defaultLanguage = System.Configuration.ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["EPsDefaultLanguageBranch"]; return (defaultLanguage == null ? true : defaultLanguage.Equals(languageID)); } Many thanks, Andy
Dec 06, 2006 14:49
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.